Bauer 7500 Hockey Helmet
The Bauer 7500 Hockey Helmet is categorized in Bauer's Elite level of helmets. It features a lot of the same benefits as the 5100 helmet along with some noticeable upgrades. The 7500 helmet features tool free adjustment making finding the right size adjustments easy giving you a great fit. Protection on this helmet is triple density foam with the EEP+ liner adding to the comfort.
A upgrade that brings this helmet to the next level in the Poron® inserts, which adds to the level of protection offered while also maintain a comfortable fit. This helmet offers great protection a fit at its price point along with being categorized as one of Bauer's Elite level helmets.
Bauer 7500 Hockey Helmet
- Gameday Protection: Triple-density protection / EPP ½ liner system / PORON® inserts / Ergo translucent ear covers / CSA, HECC, CE Certified
- Customized Fit: Tool-free adjustment / Three distinct shell sizes
- Comfort: Slow memory comfort foam / Floating pro loops / MICROBAN® antibacterial protection
Manufacturer Model Number: 1033486, 1036068
Bauer 7500 Hockey Helmet Sizing Chart
|Bauer 7500 Hockey Helmet Sizing Chart|
|Helmet Size||Head Circumference|
|Small||20.0 - 22.0"||51 - 56 cm|
|Medium||21.6 - 23.2"||55 - 59 cm|
|Large||22.8 - 24.4"||58 - 62 cm|
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Awesome helmet , perfect fit
November 18, 2015
This helmet is really good. Perfect fit , it's very light and comfortable. Good balance between price and quality. It really worth what it costs
Pros:Very light Max comfort Awesome fit
James ( Easton Guy)
All Right, But.........
February 17, 2013
This isn't a bad helmet but I agree with my dad about the poron pads starting to slip after extended use. I personally don;'t like the fit and have purchased another helmet I believe has a nicer fit and better protective properties.
Good Helmet , But.....
October 21, 2012
This is a nice fitting and protective good looking helmet overall . My only problem is the poron padding inside. I've encountered the same problem as I did with my 5000 helmet. The padding comes loose and shifts or slides out of the helmet after a few months of use. The glue used to hold them seems to loose it's adhesive properties and turns into a slippery syrup. This is very unfortuate as this is probably one of the nicest yet most reasonalbly priced helmets our there. I've switched over to another competators helmet recently which is lighter and yet offers better overall protection and uses a slightly different fitting system but is comfortable. Sorry Bauer but I got something a little nicer in the same price range and so far am very happy with my purchase.
December 2, 2011
I really enjoy my Bauer 7500 helmet. I use it to ref and I use it in games. Its the most comfortable helmet I've owned and arguably the best helmet for your money if you don't want to spend the money on a 9900. I know it doesn't matter to most people but the helmet also looks very sharp.
March 15, 2011
I owned a bauer 5000 helmet from the late 90s and the helmet was amazingly comfortable, this helmet i find has a less precise fit and feels almost like its going to flop around on your head even though its tight, the helmet provides excellent protection but i wish i would have went with the 9900 instead
December 15, 2010
love it. best looking helmet on the market
By mike Restivo from Dallas,Tx on May 13, 2015
By Customer Service on May 14, 2015
Answer:The Junior Concept II shield will fit only on the Small 7500 helmet. If you needed a Medium or Large helmet, you will need to get the Senior shield.
By kinh from email@example.com on September 20, 2014
By Customer Service on September 23, 2014
Answer:The Blue option is Royal, like the Toronto Maple Leafs' Blue.
|Padding||EPP+ Liner with PORON Inserts|
|Liner||Slow Memory Comfort Foam|
|Shell||High Density Polyethylene|
|Tool-Free Size Adjustment||Yes|
|Certification||CSA, HECC, CE Certified|
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals