Alkali RPD Team Senior Inline Hockey Skates
Alkali RPD Comp Senior Inline Hockey Skates
- Light weight quarter construction with increased stiffness and heat moldability
- New Alkali Pro Roller Last - provides improved comfort with more room in the forefoot
- Comfort Edge upper ankle pads
- Flexible tendon guard allows for maximum range of motion and proper stride extension.
- Maximum power transfer composite outsole with low profile wheel channels.
- Composite reinforced heel cup and tendon strap
- Hydrophobic anti-slip internal liner
- Three piece fully ventilated 9mm pro felt tongue
- HD thermoformable lace bite tongue insert
- Movement CNC extruded chassis - provides quicker turning radius, better balance, and increased power transfer.
- Labeda Millenium Wheels/ABEC 9 608 Bearings
San Diego, CA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Stiff and fast. Moderate break-in issues.
October 28, 2014
Moving to these skates from old CCMs with an 80-76-76-72 config. The boot on these is so aggressively leaned forward, I didn't have any balance issues going to a same-sized wheel skate. The all-80 wheels are fast. I have a small issue with the wheels "clicking" side to side on the bearings. I also have issues with the internal foam on the inside of the ankles giving me blisters. The skate boot did heat mold great but the internal foam did not mold so well. The laces are ridiculously long, don't know why. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend these skates despite the quirks.
Are the team skates worth the extra hundred over the comp skates (A (level) travel hockey). If so or not, why.
By Dan from NY on July 5, 2014
By Customer Service on July 8, 2014
Answer:There's a noticeable difference. Mainly, you're going to notice that the RPD Team Skates are stiffer/more supportive. Also, the wheels may make a difference to you. The Team skates have Millennium wheels and the Comp skates have the RPG Wheels. They're both X-Soft 74A wheels, so there isn't much difference there. But, the Millennium wheel is one of the most popular wheels ever made, so I'd give the edge to the Team Skates on that point.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals