Alkali CA3 Senior Inline Hockey Skates
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Alkali CA3 Senior Inline Hockey Skates
- Lithium Science Boot Construction
- Nylon Reinforced Tendon Guard
- 7mm Tongue with Anti-Lace Bite Insert
- Heel Locked in Place by Utilizing Strategic Memory Foam Ankle Pads
- Tac-Lite Nylex Liner
- Aluminum Chassis
- Abec 7 608 Bearings
- Labeda Shooter Wheels - 78A
|Alkali Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Alkali Skate Size||6.0||7.0||8.0||9.0||10.0||11.0||12.0||13.0||14.0|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.0 - 7.5||8.0 - 8.5||9.0 - 9.5||10.0 - 10.5||11.0 - 11.5||12.0 - 12.5||13.0 - 13.5||14.0 - 14.5||15.0 - 15.5|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 7 to 13 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 2 to 7 years old with a US youth shoe size of 7 to 1.5.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
August 2, 2012
Same situation as the other guy. If you go through the manufacturer, they'll send out another pair with the exact same problem like me. They need to learn how to make a skate before seriously hurting someone. pass it.
July 16, 2012
Wore twice to practice then played in tournament this weekend and nearly broke my ankle. Had to have pro shop repair rivets in between games. Don't waste your money! Never had this problem with other brands.
May 22, 2012
best skate ever real strong against pucks and very durable. Great weight of the skate and a great price for this good of a skate.
By hockey guy 96 from las vegas, nevada on May 2, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on May 2, 2013
Answer:If you're experiencing ankle bending then you may want to consider purchasing higher end skates while you build up your ankle strength. The CA3 Skates are perfectly fine for introductory level skaters, but if you're on the heavy side, you may require stiffer boots.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers